Saturday, June 27, 2009

Monday – Wednesday in Long Island

What a week, Home in Long Island… 

I got in late Sunday around 8 and by 1030 was already meeting up with the pack. I got to see my best friends Andrew, Dan, Ben, Eric, and Tyler, as well as some others. We hung out at Heckscher Park. Twas fun!!! As always

Around 2 ish we went back to Andrews to hang out and I decided to hide under some pillows and a blanket and jump out when the others got there..heee.hee.. sneaky.. to my surprise I woke up at 4 with drool down my mouth.. I had fallen asleep and Ben said it was time to go home and he’d drive me ! hah

The next couple of days I spent running errands with Mom and getting to see some of my other favorite people like Marybeth, Jackie Finn, John O’keefe, and Sasha. Wednesday was nuts, we went to WING NIGHT at Rookie’s in Huntington Village… Fun all around, we chatted we talked about life, we had some beer, we had some wiiiings. I ate almost all the veggies ha-ha, yumm.

No comments: