Saturday, June 27, 2009

The day keeps getting crazier.

MORE OF Thursday June 25th

 So I’m walking around PENN.. Afraid Ill miss my 2:48 train back. Since I already missed the 1:34 by walking instead of taking the subway (but totally worth it since I got to see Jacob!) I accidently go to track 17 NO NO. Go back up the long way. Its track 19!!! Good job Heather

As I’m about to board the train 2 kind of creepy middle aged men are oogling me and tell me “nice outfit, red”… definitely don’t want to sit near these guys. I take a seat in one of those long 3 seats sections near the door- shortly realizing the train will be packed and I’ll be forced to sit next to someone… PLEASE NOT THE CREEPY OLDER GUYS.

So I look over my shoulder and see an attractive guy my age in a plaid shirt and I think to myself  * please sit next to me! *

And don’t you know he does… and that is how I met my NEW friend Tom Kaiser, from Smithtown that just graduated from college in Virginia. Hah! I’m pretty sure before the train even moved we were already talking music and sharing a set of headphones. He said he lost his. How painful to have an iPod and yet not headphones! Eek! The horror

   <--- wearing MY glasses

So I shared some Citizen Cope, Ray Lamontagne (he knew a little Damien Rice), we agreed Girl Talk and Daft Punk, Kings of Leon, As Tall As Lions and many others are SUPERB

 

But he also shared a few new bands to me. For your curiosity, they are:

Passion Pit - CD: manners and Chunk of Change [EP]

Kings of Leon…. If you don’t know them you should

The Cool Kids

The Sound of Growing Up - Tom's friend’s band - check em out on MySpace

Kevin Devine

After sharing music tastes and college bios we decided it’s be funny for Tom to try on my glasses since I am practically blind… ha-ha! Photo Time was fun. Sadly my stop came and we went our ways…

           

TOM IF YOUR OUT THERE Find me!!! (There are way too many Thomas Kaiser’s on FB and I fear we might not meet again)

No comments: